Spurs (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we've been rumbled apparently the critics think all teams have to do is press us high and go at us and evidence Liverpool, Utd and Wigan and Bristol as the games where the results prove that everybody should be beating us really and were not all of that.

A few defensive lapses, appalling officiating and no fucking luck at all means were an average side really does it?

I say bring it on then you ****s. id fucking love Brighton, West Ham, Huddersfield and Swansea to try to do just that and lets see what fucking happens.

I'll take a draw this weekend if only to not lose 4 on the bounce.

My biggest worry is the safety of our players. Spurs players are getting away with some horrendous challenges. If we get any lead you can expect a few studs up challenges to come flying in.

I wonder how the officials will cheat us out of the game? Three games in a row so far.
Easy

- 2 goals disallowed
- 1 penalty denied and Sterling carded for the "dive", Spurs score on the counter
- Kane and Dele put in a couple of leg breakers to round it up, ref chuckles and tells them to stop being naughty

_________________Ederson________________

Walker_______Stones__Laporte______Delph

__________Danilo_______Toure_________

_________________Silva________________

KDB___________Aguero___________Sterling

They're a good side but we'll win 1-0

Going to be difficult to get anything from this game.

10 points clear of Manure with their game in Bournemouth to come ( no doubt they will beat West Brom ) and should it be 7 its vital we win against Swansea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.