Booing the Champions League Anthem

Well just look at the 'rules' for handball;- Bernardo shoots, it hits Milner's arm - no penalty because Milner's arm was in a natural position, the ball then rebounds off Milner's arm onto Bernardo's arm, also in a natural position, - Handball, free kick to Liverpool.
And yellow card for Bernardo to boot.

City and PSG will never be allowed to win this competition. That much is evident.

The last 2 games v the dippers and PSG v Barca.

Malaga was another who suffered also v Dortmund.

New money will never be accepted fully yet these organisations have their hands out at every opportunity.

Bent as fuck.

Yes jrb, I'm a season ticket holder and attend all the home league games only now.

Personally I've seen us win the FA Cup and League Cup once each time at Wembley, so I'm satiated with those competitions and more than happy to let other fellow City supporters attend cup matches in my place now and let them enjoy those experiences.

For me the only thing that matters is the league and being the champions also the Chumps League if it wasn't so corrupt (which is why I refuse to attend those games home or away now sadly).
And you think the Premier League is less corrupt?

I'd like to think at some point the penny will drop with City fans that booing the anthem achieves absolutely fuck all.

Won't hold my breath though.

I'd like to think at some point the penny will drop with City fans that booing the anthem achieves absolutely fuck all.

It does achieve something though. It makes my dissatisfaction with the governing body of European football clear.
The way they treat city in this competition will not change, but at least by booing we are showing that we know what they are doing and why they are doing it.
If we ever win this cup...which is so unlikely as to be negligible, the very next chumps league game I will happily boo again.
If it was a marriage it would be annulled under unreasonable behaviour and irreconcilable differences.

I always boo the Champions League tune but no longer......from next season I am coming out of the cup scheme for these games as I really don’t enjoy it. I hate the 2 hour car drives midweek for a fucking 45 min journey. I hate the fact you cannot get a beer in the ground with mates but UEFA have a beer sponsor. I hate having to stand up every 2 minutes to let fucking tourists find their seats and then stand up again as they are in wrong block. I hate the fucking selfie sticks, half and half scarfs and seating behind a tourist watching the match through his phone or tablet. I hate sitting next to a tourist wearing a mask over their face and who puts plastic covers over their seat as if to say we are all fucking unclean and disease ridden. (yes it did happen!). I hate the fact away fans, in groups sit next to us or above us winding us up when they score a goal and the stewards do fuck all about it. I hate the secondary conflict this causes between us City fans. But the thing I really hate the most is the fucking cheating corrupt bent officials on and off the pitch who are killing the game for the fans. These UEFA prick refs think we have come to watch them – fuck you - they should be fucking invisible like those other useless fucking pricks behind each goal. This is happening every season now, most games...decisions being made by UEFA appointed corrupt/incompetent officials that as a fan of 20 years+ watching live football I just cannot understand. It has now become norm and so predictable.....I love my football but being honest I have no real love for these games or UEFA European football in the current format with its management of the game e.g. punishment for clubs with racist fans. UEFA can fuck right off. Next season I will be watching games in the pub but I will still be booing that fucking anthem and all it stands for!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.