How do we get better next season?

you are a professor of football domalino, and argumentative fucker :),but rarely do I disagree with your posts ,if only my IQ was higher than the average house plant I would post just like you ,you are my voice and I love you ,are you Brazilian

I wish I was Brazilian.

Our owners are far too smart to have all success measured against a knockout cup competition.

Also I don't think I've ever heard Mansour or Khaldoon say "Our goal is to win the champions league", I've only ever heard them talk about winning it as part of the ongoing growth of the club and as a competition that naturally one of the best teams in the world should be competing for.
Perhaps domalino, that's your interpretation and I respect that. Just gets on my tits hearing about having the best this and the best that after disappointing results , like some go to comfort blanket. (Maybe just the week)

you are a professor of football domalino, and argumentative fucker :),but rarely do I disagree with your posts ,if only my IQ was higher than the average house plant I would post just like you ,you are my voice and I love you ,are you Brazilian

Not Brazilian but supercilious as he was told yesterday,in fact pretty similar to Brazilian yea

Walker does very little in the final third in terms of goals. He does get forward into good positions but his crossing is woeful
Agree that his crossing is average, but he is still one of the best RBs in the world. He has been excellent like the rest of the team for almost the whole season. 6 assists in the PL as well, the best for any defender alongside Azpilicueta.

Wow, some of the crap that is being spoken on this thread is amazing.

We have the best owner in world football, probably the best chairman.

We have a system set up that has us winning at all age groups.

We have the best squad in the premier league by a million miles.

We have the best manager in the world.

We have some very impatient fans.

Ironic coming from you and this diatribe.

We're yet to retain a Premier League title, reach the final of the Champions League and have had the week from hell.

Would you really have accepted 3-0 at Liverpool, throwing away a two goal lead to ensure we don't win the league against that lot and then losing again last night?

Patience?! The "best owner in world football" got his chequebook out maybe ten years ago. Let's not forget the diabolic human rights abuse in Abu Dhabi mixed in with the fact that he has two wives.

Don't throw the League Cup away but definitely play the players who are not regular first teamers plus younger players. I think resting players in those mid weeks will really help the cause. A new striker and midfielder with an engine are a must .

Wow, some of the crap that is being spoken on this thread is amazing.

We have the best owner in world football, probably the best chairman.

We have a system set up that has us winning at all age groups.

We have the best squad in the premier league by a million miles.

We have the best manager in the world.

We have some very impatient fans.
Best squad by a million miles and still lose 5-1 to Liverpool suggests Pep is not definitively the best manager in the world.
He scores very highly on player improvement, style of play, imagination.
But as repeated defeats to Klopp suggests his style has faultlines running through it that he seems unwilling to address.

Best squad by a million miles and still lose 5-1 to Liverpool suggests Pep is not definitively the best manager in the world.
He scores very highly on player improvement, style of play, imagination.
But as repeated defeats to Klopp suggests his style has faultlines running through it that he seems unwilling to address.
Klopp though is the only one to consistently top Pep though isn't he to be fair. Managers always have their nemesis somewhere along the line. Fortunately other managers are not picking up on this on a consistent basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.