Spurs (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't kill me now, but I just don't care when City will be PL champions.
I also have no bets running over 100 points or goals.
I also have seen, players are knackered after a long season and a bit down after all the shite against them.
Dinho suspended, Sergio not fit.

So, after we had to take some lessons that sometimes you have to close down shop,
I would immediately start testing exactly that and play a passionate destructive match at spurs.

If needed, kick the ball in an obvious style over the side line under the roof.
At least for 60 minutes. Take the piss out of them. Refuse to attack. In other words: play like the dippers.
At some point start going on the fast break.

Target: clean sheet at all means. Don't care much about the rest.
If we lose we lose.
Beat Swansea, draw or win at West Ham and celebrate the title at home against Hudds.
Just my serious view.

St Pauli if you think Pep will ever play like that anywhere you really haven;t been watching him.

He will set up to win like he always does and we either will or we won't but we could not play defensively if relegation or the sack for him rested on it.

Nor, given our defence at the moment, would I try.

We have tried twice in four days to outscore the other side and should have done it both times with luck.

Third time lucky on Saturday.

Normal 433, delph in midfield, zinchenko back at left back and Mendy on the bench to give us a bit of a boost. Surely seeing him excited and ready to go will enegerise us?

Ederson

Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko

Delph

KDB
Gundo

Bernardo
Aguero
Sterling

Normal 433, delph in midfield, zinchenko back at left back and Mendy on the bench to give us a bit of a boost. Surely seeing him excited and ready to go will enegerise us?

Ederson

Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko

Delph

KDB
Gundo

Bernardo
Aguero
Sterling
This really does seem like our only option with Fernandinho's suspension and how many guys have played the last 3 matches. I just hope Zinchenko can handle whoever of Son or Eriksen ends up on his side given how they've been playing all season. He hasn't played in a little while so he should be able to get back when he helps the midfield and forwards. Would love to see Mendy come on if we're winning or losing.

Win this fixture and all the negativity from the previous week will be quickly erased. Not only that but it will give the fans an instant lift knowing a win a home to Swansea will see us champions.

After the way we've performed this season we deserve to seal the title at home.

With Ferni out, dembele will be running the show. Gundogan isn’t capable of deputising. Maybe Delph or Danilo to come into midfield. Frustrate Spurs and counter quickly.
We need to change our game because we are a bit predictable now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

eddie
Vinny. stones laporte
Walker Delph
Kev. silva
Bernardo. sterling

Aguero

Stones to play anchor/sweeper role
and if not working delph moves into cent middield and we go 4 at back woth laporte moving into LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.