Keeping your powder dry?

blue for life

Anyone set aside gifs, photos, comebacks etc for when we win the league (barring disaster) considering the shit we have taken the last week from rags, scousers etc?

Well said, had an elk in my sights one time during a muzzle loader hunt only, snowing like crazy, hammer goes down..phut

Oh yes. I am going to be an absolute twat to every rag I know, and if spurs beat them, you can multiply it by 10

not really, as every opposition fan I know expects us to win it, so it doesn't bother them.
And we missed out on what would really have pissed off rags, us winning it beating them

Maybe different on the day

No I think you should keep them all for when you really need them. As think the next few years we will have bigger victories and they will fall further behind that’s when we should be really kicking them when they are down as it will hurt more. Will celebrate if we win in a calm, dignified way except for the cock of a rag parent in the playground whose going to get both barrels.

The thing that makes me laugh about receiving all these gifs, photos etc. Is that they think taking the piss out Last week will get to us. They don’t realise that on the roller coaster called Manchester City last weeks blip wouldn’t even register on the all time top ten of Manchester City going to f**k it up chart. So not winning against them (who incidentally have turned Into a club who are only obsessed with beating us like we used to be with when when we were shit) or getting knocked out of the champions league fails raise the slightest feeling of anger considering the utter rubbish I had to put up with in the past.

No I think you should keep them all for when you really need them. As think the next few years we will have bigger victories and they will fall further behind that’s when we should be really kicking them when they are down as it will hurt more. Will celebrate if we win in a calm, dignified way except for the cock of a rag parent in the playground whose going to get both barrels.

The thing that makes me laugh about receiving all these gifs, photos etc. Is that they think taking the piss out Last week will get to us. They don’t realise that on the roller coaster called Manchester City last weeks blip wouldn’t even register on the all time top ten of Manchester City going to f**k it up chart. So not winning against them (who incidentally have turned Into a club who are only obsessed with beating us like we used to be with when when we were shit) or getting knocked out of the champions league fails raise the slightest feeling of anger considering the utter rubbish I had to put up with in the past.

Yes I’ve wound my nob head of a rag neighbour up no end by saying we’ve had worse days.

(And then adding in the yes I remember when winning the derby was all that mattered!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.