Relegation fight

am I missing something here? who is more likely to score raz or aguero, or even jesus? anyway. having somehow got a lead at half time you shore the fucking thing up. at 2-1 you at least do it then, to wait till we were losing before making a change was downright criminal. its the fucking rags and a title ffs.

perhaps its me.
It’s not @Bill your spot on mate.

well we lost so perhaps its you and Pep that doesn't know a lot about football. certainly neither of you know what a fucking Derby means.

Well ignore all the pertinent points and throw your toys out because we lost a Derby. Seriously you need to get a grip, they're fucking irrelevant in the grand scheme of things now but i suppose 'ickle City' will stay with some of you.

no way pep does that if it was Barca vs RM for the title and that in Itself is cause for concern.
It may show how he views us .... or he just see’s the champions league as more important, Europeans often do .
Should have gone all out v Utd & go into the Liverpool game on a high as Champions . It’s created untold problems now , especially if we lose at Spurs.
The momentum is lost & can be hard to get back .

It may show how he views us .... or he just see’s the champions league as more important, Europeans often do .
Should have gone all out v Utd & go into the Liverpool game on a high as Champions . It’s created untold problems now , especially if we lose at Spurs.
The momentum is lost & can be hard to get back .

Nail on the proverbial head , the team selection against the Rags was wrong , going into the 2nd leg as Champions would have been a massive lift for the club , now Pep is left with trying to lift the spirits after three consecutive defeats against a half decent Spuds team , who want revenge for the 1-4 hammering they got at the Etihad. Not looking forward to Saturday evening its gonna be a media wankfest if we lose at Wembley , and Pep must take the responsibilty he is the best coach in the world , but for once he f*cked up big time.

For someone who has been going for as long as you have you've very little knowledge on the actual game.

Raz, Aguero or Jesus? Let's think...
1) Aguero.
2) Jesus.
3) Raz.

Now the only flaw with your argument is that both Aguero and Jesus like to play on the shoulder of the last defender, something that Sterling doesn't do, if they'd been on the pitch they wouldn't have been in the position Sterling found himself because they'd have been marked by either Bailly or Smalling. We never will know whether the result would have been different, we DO KNOW that Pep's plan worked almost perfectly.
Now i know it's difficult for you to comprehend as it's been spelt out numerous times but that's the reality of that particular situation.

As for the other great chance, Gundogan's, he arrives in the box at much better times than KDB does, Kevin plays slightly deeper so again wouldn't have been in the position to score the chance.

Finally the shore up bollocks. Their first 2 goals came within 2 minutes or so of each other, you think we would have had time to do a sub and if so who did you want putting on to shore it up.

As for your comment in another thread that Peps a lot to learn i hope to god he doesn't ask you for any advice, as we'd be fucked, though i'm sure you can show him how to be the biggest blue out there.
Can't argue with most of that - tactically spot on - except that it "worked almost perfectly". 45 mins it didn't and we didn't really respond.

am I missing something here? who is more likely to score raz or aguero, or even jesus? anyway. having somehow got a lead at half time you shore the fucking thing up. at 2-1 you at least do it then, to wait till we were losing before making a change was downright criminal. its the fucking rags and a title ffs.

perhaps its me.

Perhaps irs me as well. Yes I know all about the importance of the champions league from a business and status and everything else perspective. But for that occasion at that moment in time, the Derby was the most important thing plus it would have set us up even better for the Liv game.

I admit I’m a dinosaur when it comes to games against united especially one that would have won us the league, and for me it was an opportunity of a life time and an opportunity lost. He got it wrong and I can’t help being really disappointed.

Perhaps irs me as well. Yes I know all about the importance of the champions league from a business and status and everything else perspective. But for that occasion at that moment in time, the Derby was the most important thing plus it would have set us up even better for the Liv game.

I admit I’m a dinosaur when it comes to games against united especially one that would have won us the league, and for me it was an opportunity of a life time and an opportunity lost. He got it wrong and I can’t help being really disappointed.
I must be a dinosaur too:)

these kids have no fucking clue.

I must be a dinosaur too:)

these kids have no fucking clue.

Kids! I'm fucking 50, your problem is you don't see a bigger picture, You constantly harp on about playing your best team when in reality you've no idea what the best 11 is that given game, you can't accept players may not be 100% you don't take into account any fatigue they may be suffering. If you had your way most of our better players would be fucked by Xmas.

You see one dinosaur and then three come along :) , beating the Rags will always be a priority for me , ive only just got over losing in the league cup last season with our reserve team.

So you'd rather beat the rags but not hopefully progress in the CL? We didn't this time but that first half v Liverpool was unlucky and the fact some players were rested v the rags was the reason they were able to perform like that in the first place.

'Ickle City' still alive and kicking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.