16 Points - Sense of Perspective

Don't think the Rags will win their last six games , they have a FA Cup semi - final and will rest players against Bournemouth , i can see them dropping a minimum of four points , hopefully we should be confirmed champions at home to Swansea the same weekend the Rags go out to Spurs in the FA Cup a nice double celebration to bring the positivity back and the Swampdwellers can crawl back under their rocks , already looking forward to the open top bus tour with our trophies on view.

Dzeko and Kolorov playing big roles to dump Liverpool out of the Chumps League will round off a fairly decent year for us but obviously we need to start getting points after gifting Manure 3.

Would be icing on the cake if Bournemouth were to secure the 40 points with a win against Manure.

The reality is they are already safe but they have the freedom to go for it against Manure in front of their fans.

It would be typical of Liverpool though with the hype of their week for them to drop points tomorrow and that would be not in our interests in truth.

No need to worry it will be won next Sunday vs Swansea.
Like that bit of confidence, because mine's took a battering the last week or so. Not enough to doubt the title but enough to completely dampen my enthusiasm. Out if interest, what set of results lead you to think next Sun?

Like that bit of confidence, because mine's took a battering the last week or so. Not enough to doubt the title but enough to completely dampen my enthusiasm. Out if interest, what set of results lead you to think next Sun?

Obviously us picking up at least 4 points against Spurs and Swansea and or Manure losing / drawing to Bournemouth

Spurs v City - draw - need 5 more points
Rags v West Brom - win - need 5 more points
Bournemouth v rags - draw - need 3 more points
City v Swansea - win - CHAMPIONS !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.