Spurs (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d play delph Cm today with kdb and d. Silva. If we don’t I don’t see how we will win the ball in the middle of the park. I like gundogan but he just won’t put his foot in. Spurs have some power in Cm in dembele and wanyama we have to be able to compete. That creates a problem at lb but if we lose midfield as the last two games prove we will lose the game.

I’d play delph Cm today with kdb and d. Silva. If we don’t I don’t see how we will win the ball in the middle of the park. I like gundogan but he just won’t put his foot in. Spurs have some power in Cm in dembele and wanyama we have to be able to compete. That creates a problem at lb but if we lose midfield as the last two games prove we will lose the game.

Not a bad shout
Needs to keep his discipline though
Think sterling and sane key

Would like a leg breaker or two on Kane and alli too

.........................Ederson

Walker..........Kompany........Laporte............Delph

B Silva..........Gundogan......De Bruyne............Sane

...........................D Silva

..........................Sterling

Not much to choose from the bench judging by Pep's comments with injuries. I'd have Jesus as an impact sub and use the front three of Sane, Sterling and Bernardo moving all over the place and taking up different positions. Would prefer Delph in a defensive midfield role but rather him keep an eye on Trippier than Zinchenko.

Must keep an eye on the likes of Ali, Eriksen and Son, can't just worry about Kane as those three mentioned will undoubtedly cause problems running from deep. Fern will be a big miss and it's imperative we defend set-plays well as Eriksen is a master of the dead ball delivery.

Hope to fuck we defend better tonight and we're not on the receiving end of the usual outrageous failings from the officials.

Team just boarded my train (9.55 to london) looking like they've lost a pound and found a penny.
Hopefully they're just still sleepy!

I thought they went down the night before? Travelling that distance on the day of the match is a bit risky I would have thought.

Mind you it doesn't help when your manager tells the press we can still lose the league!!

Pep Guardiola:
Manchester City could still miss out on winning the Premier League title this season, says manager Pep Guardiola.
"My feeling is now that United will win a lot of points because they are in a good shape and have top players. They are able to win their games - all six.

"It is in our hands. That is a good advantage. But in one week we have lost three games. That has happened. We have to try to focus on our games."

Quote from BBC website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.