Spurs (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they went down the night before? Travelling that distance on the day of the match is a bit risky I would have thought.

Mind you it doesn't help when your manager tells the press we can still lose the league!!

Pep Guardiola:
Manchester City could still miss out on winning the Premier League title this season, says manager Pep Guardiola.
"My feeling is now that United will win a lot of points because they are in a good shape and have top players. They are able to win their games - all six.

"It is in our hands. That is a good advantage. But in one week we have lost three games. That has happened. We have to try to focus on our games."

Quote from BBC website.

We'll only stops were Stockport wilmslow and Crewe but we're making an additional stop at Watford to no doubt let the team off so they'll be in Watford 8 hours before the game so plenty of time to prepare still I guess

I can see Demeble, Alli and Eriksson running through our midfield without Fern there

It’s going to be difficult and I would take a draw now to stop the ‘rot’, for want of a better phrase

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Laporte
Danilo
Delph
KDB
Silva
Bernardo
Sane
Sterling

Subs;
Bravo
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Jesus
Foden
Diaz

Win today would be so City!

Then a nice day next Sunday. Yes please.

Can't understand all shit sterling gets he's been unplayable at times scored over 20 goals to boot. Get behind the lad he's so underrated lads had more than his fair of stick. City to win 1-3 sterling brace mcfc ok

Can't understand all shit sterling gets he's been unplayable at times scored over 20 goals to boot. Get behind the lad he's so underrated lads had more than his fair of stick. City to win 1-3 sterling brace mcfc ok

There are always the minority who only see the negatives in players. Ignore the negatives and highlight the positives players give our team.

I thought they went down the night before? Travelling that distance on the day of the match is a bit risky I would have thought.

Mind you it doesn't help when your manager tells the press we can still lose the league!!

Pep Guardiola:
Manchester City could still miss out on winning the Premier League title this season, says manager Pep Guardiola.
"My feeling is now that United will win a lot of points because they are in a good shape and have top players. They are able to win their games - all six.

"It is in our hands. That is a good advantage. But in one week we have lost three games. That has happened. We have to try to focus on our games."

Quote from BBC website.

We’re doomed I tell you we’re doomed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.