Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

God I love the taste of humble pie! Said all week we will get beat, and then we go and pull that result out of the bag. Fair play to the boys that's what champions do. Be a few journalists changing tomorrows 'title race back on' headlines I imagine. Well done boys, well done

yup me to......really thought we would struggle today.....obviously not.....

I really hope United win tomorrow....I wanna win it at home next week....would be a great day.

Excellent performance and a fully deserved win to end a very bad week. I have criticised Gundogan, but tonight Ilkay was immense and was my MOTM. Special mention to Vinny who was brilliant at the back and apart from one poor pass had a flawless game.

Special season for a special side and as Sourness said this City are a great team.

I think they answered all the criticisms today. We got a bit of luck with the penalty decision, but our all round play was first class. We had to weather a storm at the start of the second half, but we did it well and just waited for them to inevitably tire out. And then the tactical switch from Pep to keep hold of our lead was what everyone had been crying out for. And this time, he wasn't let down with any stupid defensive mistakes. Even the defending from Laporte for their goal was great, he just got really unlucky.

But when are Spurs finally going to get punished for a leg-breaking challenge against us? They go into every game with the intention of injuring someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.