Best City pass ever ?

tenor.gif

5X9gN4m.gif
That for me was an amazing pass and that`s the type of player we now need at City.A big strong forward who can hold a ball up well,score and bring other players into a game.
The Beast without doubt was one of my all time favourite players and he seemed to go downhill when he sustained that shoulder injury against West Ham.And of course his "playing away" didn`t help.

4-1 derby nasri back heel to aleks who crossed it sergio's boot for that great volley goal

thanks for putting the negredo one up,i included that in my best 3 although most of kevs passes could be included

Nothing will ever beat this

Of course we all remember that amazing pass.

But what struck me immediately is what a fantastic finisher Dzeko was. Yes he strolled about in a half-arsed fashion sometimes, and yes his first touch was pretty crap. But give him the ball anywhere near the goal and more often than not, it was going in.

If Sterling had Dzeko's composure and goal-scoring instinct, he'd have scored 8 or more in the last 3 games.

Silva's touch and volley to Dzeko to make it 6 against the rags.

The most incredible pass I have ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.