We’re bombing Syria

The mods will no doubt remove me from this thread soon for having the audacity not to side with the knuckle dragging sheep so I am going to remove myself, it's simply depressing to think some still fall for this bull shit.

The mods will no doubt remove me from this thread soon for having the audacity not to side with the knuckle dragging sheep so I am going to remove myself, it's simply depressing to think some still fall for this bull shit.
Was going to take your post apart again but seeing as you’re going, don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Ta.

Oh fuck it. I’ll take it apart anyway for the others to enjoy.

Absolute ignorance.

So link me up with the U.N. security council vote making the strikes illegal. There hasn’t been one. You’ve lied, yet a fucking gain.

So we don't sell chemical weapons? This quote from a BBC website their are plenty of others.

"Britain sold chemicals and components to Syria that ended up being used in the manufacture of the deadly nerve agent sarin, BBC Newsnight can reveal.

No. We haven’t sold them chemical weapons.

Also the reports from Douma was that chlorine was used. We’ve never sold them components for that.

The Russian's haven't said they have proof the attack was staged by the UK? This is a quote from a Russian general -

"General Igor Konashenkov, a spokesman for Russia's defence ministry, said: "We have... evidence that proves Britain was directly involved in organising this provocation."

Why not finish the whole quote Kiam. I’ll tell everyone why you didn’t as this is it in full:

Maj Gen Konashenkov said statements from witnesses at Douma's hospital alleged people with video cameras rushed into the hospital, shouting that its patients were struck with chemical weapons and causing a mass panic.

He insisted doctors at the hospital declared none of the patients were hurt by chemicals.

Do you know what that means? He says there was no attack. No men, women or children died. That everything on the TV was wrong and they were all actors.

And you believe that?

Please can you also explain why if we are bombing their 'chemical' factories where are all the people dead or infected from the chemicals released?

But there were deaths were there not. You bemoaned four dying just yesterday.

Do you believe that any facilities would have been fully manned after the US, U.K. and France telegraphed the strike for four days?

The sad thing is if this were Blue moon 2003 you'd be arguing with me that WMD exist and we all know how that turned out over a million innocent people dead.

Doctor David Kelly the guy responsible for much of the fake dossier found dead in a field is that a conspiracy?

Straw man and conjecture and not remotely related to either the topic at hand or current government.

I know you are a person that clearly doesn't give a fuck about anyone else that is obvious but this is real people dying based on a financial game the UK, US & Saudi's are playing.

We have no place in that region at all.

I’m a person that clearly gives a fuck about the chemical attacks on civilians and the war being waged by Assad in his attempt to remain in power, unlike you.

And if we have fuck all right to be in the region then why aren’t you bothered about Russia being there?

Was going to take your post apart again but seeing as you’re going, don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Ta.
You couldn't take a paper bag apart.
Oh fuck it. I’ll take it apart anyway for the others to enjoy.

So link me up with the U.N. security council vote making the strikes illegal. There hasn’t been one. You’ve lied, yet a fucking gain.

No. We haven’t sold them chemical weapons.

Also the reports from Douma was that chlorine was used. We’ve never sold them components for that.

Why not finish the whole quote Kiam. I’ll tell everyone why you didn’t as this is it in full:

Maj Gen Konashenkov said statements from witnesses at Douma's hospital alleged people with video cameras rushed into the hospital, shouting that its patients were struck with chemical weapons and causing a mass panic.

He insisted doctors at the hospital declared none of the patients were hurt by chemicals.

Do you know what that means? He says there was no attack. No men, women or children died. That everything on the TV was wrong and they were all actors.

And you believe that?

But there were deaths were there not. You bemoaned four dying just yesterday.

Do you believe that any facilities would have been fully manned after the US, U.K. and France telegraphed the strike for four days?

Straw man and conjecture and not remotely related to either the topic at hand or current government.

I’m a person that clearly gives a fuck about the chemical attacks on civilians and the war being waged by Assad in his attempt to remain in power, unlike you.

And if we have fuck all right to be in the region then why aren’t you bothered about Russia being there?
We have both had our say people will make their own decision as to who is talking shit.

You couldn't take a paper bag apart.

We have both had our say people will make their own decision as to who is talking shit.
So no link to the UN vote that made the strike illegal then?

Do you believe the Russian who said there was no chemical attack and the whole thing staged?

The Russians were invited into Syria and are there legally
Depends if you believe Assad rightfully has power.

The U.N. respects self determination of a populace and when people tried then he attacked protesters with live rounds and tanks.

Depends if you believe Assad rightfully has power.

The U.N. respects self determination of a populace and when people tried then he attacked protesters with live rounds and tanks.
Eva Bartlet, the peace campaigner and journalist, spent a long time in Syria and reported that what we’re being told is nothing like what’s actually happening there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.