Premier League Games 14/15/16/17/18/19 April

nintchdbpict000319867006-e1493565598611.jpg
Martin_Atkinson_Badge.png

These fuckers are gonna bore draw today and wed

We will be champions and the ****s will claim they spoilt our celebrating on the day.

no you won't

Are the Rags seriously as bad a s Blue Mooners are making out ? I refuse to watch these twats unless we play them so I`m only going off this thread as to how bad they seem.I got sick and tired off listening to the same old crap that came from the commentators and yes I know I could turn the mute button on, but I despise having to watch and listen to this disgusting club.
Blue tinted specs or seriously poor ?

Are the Rags seriously as bad a s Blue Mooners are making out ? I refuse to watch these twats unless we play them so I`m only going off this thread as to how bad they seem.I got sick and tired off listening to the same old crap that came from the commentators and yes I know I could turn the mute button on, but I despise having to watch and listen to this disgusting club.
Blue tinted specs or seriously poor ?

Seriously poor. About on the same level as West Brom.

Is it always this quiet there? And along with everybody else, I can't work out how the fuck we lost to this pile of shit....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.