Monday am work plans ?

Cost me 99p to buy the chorus of 'We Are The Champions' for my ring/text/whats app/e-mail tone...............Really pissed a few off now. Some don't even like football

My scarf is on display in my vehicle and I'm getting a great response and some other not so nice responses haha

Office full of rags n dippers. I shall be picking up an extra large box of Celebrations on the way to work which I’ll take round the office when I get in.

Want me to send you some of these instead ?

candy_land_sweet_champions_200g.jpg

Nah! You're not alone. I'm on shift till 7:30 (ish) but this is my last one for a week. Currently working from home while I see out my notice as I've just been made redundant. No rags here to torment though. Might tweet Rachel Riley and tell her I've got a 9 letter word for her...

Champions!
Sorry to hear that - hope you get fixed up soon.... did she reply ;)

Unexpected yesterday. Not many around with free time so left it yesterday. Felt a little flat . Fancy a few in town this afternoon. Not sure if anybody will be around? Got a meeting at 6.30 that includes free drinks all night as well. Where to drink on a Monday afternoon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.