Huddersfield (H)

They have moved the game so I leave the UK 5 hours before kick off b@*!#rds. As such one ticket available in CB Level 2 - sold

Last edited:
Visiting Manchester for the may day weekend would like to attend as a one off game as come from Scotland what do you think the chances of getting 2 tickets outside the ground would be? Or chances of getting tickets before hand? Any tips or advice?

Keep an eye on the official ticketing site, I've just picked one up there was only one available SS
I did want two so if anyone can't attend or has 2 together but they only need 1 and are willing to do a part swap and cash then PM me.
Wanting to take my little lad who is 8 but I'll take 2 adult tickets if anyone has. If not least I get to go lol.

HI HAS ANYONE GOT TWO TICKETS TO HUDDERSFIELD AT HOME FOR ME AND MY SON , HE IS DESPERATE TO SEE THIS GAME , WILL COLLECT FROM ANYWHERE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.