Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not a case of hearing nothing against him but having balance,he scored yesterday so praise is due,he also missed some so that needs highlighting as well,you live in here to slag him off only,he is having his best season and he is a winger not a striker,i believe you just throw in negatives to get a reaction and trolling the place with the no-one is saying sorry to me bollocks on several threads the other night,best we ignore each other from now on

Mostly made up. The rest delusion. Have a good evening

Salahs finishing was just as bad in the beginning of the season. Now he looks like the best finisher in the world. Of course confidence plays it part but it also shows that it's possible to improve ones finishing.

i disagree. There is a reason why he's not scored as many as Salah this season and that's because in front of goal, anyone telling the truth, isn't surprised anymore when he misses. I doubt there's a player out there with a longer blooper reel. Sane and Jesus are twice the player Sterling is.

We'll have to agree to disagree then but to say that Jesus is twice the player of Sterling is just plain wrong.

This season in the Premier League

Salah has scored a goal every 4.2 shots

Sterling has scored a goal every 4.5 shots

Sterling is disproportionately criticised for some reason.

This season in the Premier League

Salah has scored a goal every 4.2 shots

Sterling has scored a goal every 4.5 shots

Sterling is disproportionately criticised for some reason.
That's an unfair comparison

I'm still thinking thru why it's unfair. Give me a few minutes :)

The difference in leeway other young players get on here in comparison to Sterling is as intriguing as it is odd.

How can one of our best players this season be rated behind so many other players in the team by some?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.