Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great points Chris!

where is the thread on the bus attack? It’s like there has been a Rawk purge on saying anything negative against the Dippers. They are allowed an orchestrated attack on our players after years of refusing to address issues & we can’t even pull them up for it.

We can't let them know about the parade after what happened in the CL.

It was removed because there was stuff being posted that was frankly out of order, and we got fed up moderating it, despite the number of posts removed, and the warnings we put in the thread.

People are/were allowed to post about it, as Chris has elequently done above, there is/was no censorship of reasonable posts.

If only the Dipper behaviour could be moderated so easily & just to keep with the theme “it wasn’t me” ;)

Hope your fucking fans get twatted by Roma fans and the Italian police.
Hopefully Roma fans will do to your team coach what you tried to do to our coach and then Klipperty klopp can see how crappy it is to be on the receiving end.
Dipperpool fans are just fucking scum...

Lol ok mate. Tar with the same brush. Enjoy.:)

Lol ok mate. Tar with the same brush. Enjoy.:)

Why don't you fuck off back to whatever fucking rock you and your Scouse scum crawled out from under.
You don't seem to be able to accept that most football fans find LFC fans to be nasty spiteful and disrespectful.
Apart from murdering Juventus fans, trying to kill the odd waiter, robbing and terrorising European shopkeepers and attacking our team coach you have a great record of making friends eh.
I don't think it's just me that's finds you and your fucking shell suit wearing scummy fans abhorrent.
So do yourself and all us City fans a big favour and FUCK OFF.

Why would you think that?

They didn't learn from anything else that the 'few idiots' that seem to follow you have done over the last 35 years - like dropping concrete slabs on the heads of local waiters for instance - why should this particular example of sub-human behaviour be any different?

here for instance is a report that references a United team bus being attacked in 1986, with Ammonia being sprayed into people's faces.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...l-bitter-rivals-share-a-respect-a6921956.html

Did you learn from that? Doesn't look like it from where we are sitting.

Here's another report from 2006 that records the time when your 'few idiots' attacked an ambulance taking a United player to hospital.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/feb/23/newsstory.sport1

That 'few idiots' that follow you around really do get around don't they? Its almost as if there's actually a sizeable element of your support that consists of subhuman scum and the rest of you just minimise it every time it rears its very ugly head.

So what basis do you have for even hoping that lessons have been learned? Have there been any arrests? Have there been widespread repeats of the public requests for people who were there to supply the police with footage recorded on mobile phones? Because from what we can see there has been a pretty big attempt to sweep the whole thing under the carpet and pretend it didn't happen.

Which is pretty much par for the course for your club, isn't it?

Brilliant mate. I was going to be a little less subtle and tell him/her to fuck right off.

Why don't you fuck off back to whatever fucking rock you and your Scouse scum crawled out from under.
You don't seem to be able to accept that most football fans find LFC fans to be nasty spiteful and disrespectful.
Apart from murdering Juventus fans, trying to kill the odd waiter, robbing and terrorising European shopkeepers and attacking our team coach you have a great record of making friends eh.
I don't think it's just me that's finds you and your fucking shell suit wearing scummy fans abhorrent.
So do yourself and all us City fans a big favour and FUCK OFF.

Lol such hate and bitterness.
So instead of making peace you spread hate which will in turn promote violence.Vicous cycle.Whatever happened twenty odd years ago happened.Best to move on and deal with it.
Also regarding the bus incident LFC apologised and everyone moved on.

Most Liverpool fans now are decent so it is unfair to insult them based on previous fans actions in the past.

I don't understand how me congratulating you on the title leads to such insults?But then again I am probably talking to a ten year old.
If you are a grown man,then thats worse and so embarassing that you vent off on forums like some keyboard warrior

I am sure most Man City Fans are not like this.I don't judge fans on a whole based on a minority ..Even though the reception I got here wasn't exaclty welcoming.I dont hold it against Man City as a whole. Peace!

Issuing an apology and having it accepted are very different things i'm afraid and a mealy mouthed apology, issued only because UEFA threw the rule book at you was far too little, far too late i'm afraid.

The bus greeting was both club, supporter and police sanctioned and organised and every man, woman and dog knew how it would tun out and to suggest otherwise if frankly insulting.

The question is if we knew it would turn out like it did, why didn't you as supporters, the club and the police?

Lol such hate and bitterness.
So instead of making peace you spread hate which will in turn promote violence.Vicous cycle.Whatever happened twenty odd years ago happened.Best to move on and deal with it.

Most Liverpool fans now are decent so it is unfair to insult them based on previous fans actions in the past.

I don't understand how me congratulating you on the title leads to such insults?But then again I am probably talking to a ten year old.
If you are a grown man,then thats worse and so embarassing that you vent off on forums like some keyboard warrior

I am sure most Man City Fans are not like this.I don't judge fans on a whole based on a minority ..Even though the reception I got here wasn't exaclty welcoming.I dont hold it against Man City as a whole. Peace!

Here we go again. 'It isn't our fault, its just a few idiots'.

It never is your fault, is it?

It happens time and time again that your supporters act like feral scum - 30 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago, five years ago, and again this year. But no matter how many times it happens nor how bad the incidents are, neither your club nor your supporter base - and I include you specifically in this - actually acknowledge that you have a problem in terms of how a large section of your fans act. Nobody disputes that it is a minority of your fans, but a sizeable one nonetheless.

But here is the problem. YOU DO NOTHING ABOUT IT EVER. Chelsea have got rid of the scummy NF element of their support, West Ham have got rid of the element that thought dressing like top boys and kicking the shit out of people was a good way to spend a Saturday. Lots of other teams have tackled their problem element. But you? You minimise the problem, tell the world it is just a few idiots even though it happens time and time again, and you pretend you don't have a problem when the rest of the football world knows you do. And because you and the club you support are in a state of denial, like an alcoholic who doesn't admit to his problem, you will never eradicate that scum element of support. So it is just a matter of time before your fans act like animals again.

Then you say your club apologised as though that should be the end of it. How many arrests have been made? How many stewards have been dismissed or even reprimanded for their abject failure to keep the City players safe? How many times has Jurgen Klopp said 'these people are not proper LFC supporters, they are tarnishing the name of this club and if you have footage of people throwing objects at the City coach I am asking you personally to send them to the police'?

Actions speak louder than words, and both your club and your fan base have done fuck all to make amends for their own scummy behaviour.

You don't like being tarred with the same brush as the feral scum that follow your team around? Then do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.