Today's Racist Story from America (MAGA!)

Saw a video on a 15 year old black kid on a quad bike, they tazed him off it at 30mph poor lad lay their dying and there was cops including a black officer showing no remorse and saying it is his own fault. They have zero compassion we have it very lucky over here compared to America when it comes to policing.

Saw a video on a 15 year old black kid on a quad bike, they tazed him off it at 30mph poor lad lay their dying and there was cops including a black officer showing no remorse and saying it is his own fault. They have zero compassion we have it very lucky over here compared to America when it comes to policing.

The guns aside, America has a huge issue in so much that law enforcement is seen as a natural home for ex military personnel, many of whom have seen action due to US foreign policy and many of whom are no doubt suffering from undiagnosed PTSD and other severe stress/depressive disorders.

The key of course is finding out of a person is fit to serve in an armed police force and i wonder if those checks are being carried out diligently enough or are they allowing men and women in too a public domain, armed and feeling like they almost have a license to shoot and kill with little or no recourse?

For anyone who hasn’t seen it, check out the film ‘Detroit’. Based on real events it shows the shocking extent of police and institutional racism during in the 60’s. Nothing much has changed it seems.

Black ladies have police called on them at a golf course. The father of the owner of the course (Steve Chronister) is a former county commissioner is the one saying "This is what she does for a living", I'll let you guess whether or not he's a Democrat or republican.

I live close to this course and know the kind of people in York County, it's basically Alabama. These racist pieces of shit need to be exposed and I hope it kills their business.

https://www.ydr.com/videos/news/201...eing-asked-leave-dover-golf-course/540450002/

Black ladies have police called on them at a golf course. The father of the owner of the course (Steve Chronister) is a former county commissioner is the one saying "This is what she does for a living", I'll let you guess whether or not he's a Democrat or republican.

I live close to this course and know the kind of people in York County, it's basically Alabama. These racist pieces of shit need to be exposed and I hope it kills their business.

https://www.ydr.com/videos/news/201...eing-asked-leave-dover-golf-course/540450002/

Elitist bastards, I've always found golf courses to be very clicky. They would prefer it if no poor people played the game.

As if the golf industry can afford to turn anyone away. In permanent decline here, and I say that loving the game and having played it my whole life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.