PFA nominations are out

Well with so many City fans wanting Salah to win POTY, no wonder we have no chance of ever getting one of our magnificent players to get what they deserve.

Well with so many City fans wanting Salah to win POTY, no wonder we have no chance of ever getting one of our magnificent players to get what they deserve.
I think it's fucking crazy myself but there you go. I'm sure the accolade is for "player" not "striker". Each to their own though. Salah has had a good season but the all round ability of Kevin - including defending - is outstanding.

I think it's fucking crazy myself but there you go. I'm sure the accolade is for "player" not "striker". Each to their own though. Salah has had a good season but the all round ability of Kevin - including defending - is outstanding.

Hallelujah brother, but I fear we tread a lonely path.

I think City fans will be genuinely shocked at how little this team is acknowledged when it comes to awards at the end of the season, personally I think there is no chance Salah won't be voted player of the season(indeed I think that's more of a lock than Pep winning Manager), I think Sane has a good shot at YPOY, but there will be no more than three City players in the team of the season my guess(Walker, KDB, perhaps Sane or Sterling). That's not to say I believe it's fair hell when you think Yaya when we won the league the 2nd time scored more goals from midfield than Giggs played games the year he won it and managed to finish 3rd in the voting behind not one but two Liverpool players!!!!

It's absolutely ridiculous.

I remember when I was a kid, someone like Kevin Keegan would get p.o.t.y scoring about 13/14 goals whilst goalscorers were scoring double that.

Why ? Because he made a huge contribution to his TEAM winning the fucking title, that's why.

The p.o.t.y nominees should ALL be City players this year.

This award is for the premier league, Salah has not taken his team to dizzying heights FFS. If they win the champs league, then by all means he should be up for some other award, but the impact that De Bruyne and Silva have had this season is incomparable to Salah's. It's not just about goals, some of you on here would be wise to go back and watch some of our games when we were on that insane run.

It's absolutely ridiculous.

I remember when I was a kid, someone like Kevin Keegan would get p.o.t.y scoring about 13/14 goals whilst goalscorers were scoring double that.

Why ? Because he made a huge contribution to his TEAM winning the fucking title, that's why.

The p.o.t.y nominees should ALL be City players this year.

As should the PL team of the year - every player should be a City player. I don’t give a fuck how many goals some other fucker has scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.