Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not correct, unfortunately – doing a quick check, George Burley won it with Ipswich in 2000-01 and Harry Redknapp won it in 2009-10 with Spurs and then there's Pardew and Pulis.
Whilst you’re right, that is the LMA manager of the year award as voted by all the league managers. It’s been won by many different managers and I think Ferguson only won it 3 or 4 times. There is also an award for the manager of the year in each of the leagues and the PL one has only not been won by the manager of the champions 3 times. Ferguson once, Mancini and Pellegrini. That is voted on by a ‘secret panel’....

What a right stupid bitter twat John Aldridge is.....just got in from work, clicked on newsnow and this total drivel was at the top.

Peps rating for the season 8/10

Klopps rating for he season 8/10 but 10/10 if he wins the CL

Fuck off Aldridge

No, that was last night when rat boy stated, in all seriousness, that Jose will have won the war based on him winning the Premier League next year.

Oh, and if they win the FA Cup this season he will have come out on top with one more trophy than Pep during their managerial careers.

Funnily enough, nobody seemed to reference the graphic that one had been in management for 10 years longer and was ten years older.

Goalposts will always be shifted.

It really beggared belief, so much so, that I started giggling to myself involuntarily when he spouted that shite. But I'm sure plenty will lap it up.

Thanks, enjoyed that and I agree with your old man, city this season deliver something new every game and I’m left thinking about the spectacle I’ve just witnessed. It was the same vs spurs on sat. I went with a couple of spurs fans and they couldn’t believe how good we were and said they’d never been outplayed like that all season..... I also agree with your dads comments about silva...the travesty is it hasn’t been recognised by the media or PL at all....criminal
I think his thoughts are echoed by most blues. Best article Jamie Jackson has ever written;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.