Chelsea 2017/2018

Nope, and I can't wait to see the back of him. I can't handle him pissed off and miserable all the time. I'd be devastated if we now go out and hire someone like Allegri or Simeone. We might as well keep Conte, if that is the route we want to take. Sarri seems out of the question at this point, and Jardim is new the favourite. I would happily take him too.
I think you've chased him out to be honest and I think you'll regret it, players still hold way too much power at Chelsea and the non football people at high level management seem to increase year upon year.

I think you've chased him out to be honest and I think you'll regret it, players still hold way too much power at Chelsea and the non football people at high level management seem to increase year upon year.

Why do you think we'll regret getting rid of Conte? Would you be satisfied with the football Chelsea have played? Also, who in this squad do you suppose holds enough power to get rid of managers? It seems to be the go to reason whenever a manager is on his way out.

Why do you think we'll regret getting rid of Conte? Would you be satisfied with the football Chelsea have played? Also, who in this squad do you suppose holds enough power to get rid of managers? It seems to be the go to reason whenever a manager is on his way out.
Hazard, Cahill, Fibreglass, the keeper with the unspellable name, Luiz.

Hazard, Cahill, Fibreglass, the keeper with the unspellable name, Luiz.

Meh. Courtois and Hazard aside, the rest are are either not good enough or important enough to sway the hierarchy.

Also, it seems like a manager can never be sacked at Chelsea without the players inevitably being accused or downing tools. No other club's players gets this thrown at this with such consistency. It's lazy and boring, if I'm being totally honest mate.

Have chelsea had an attacking manager in recent times? Not since the early mourhino years can l recall an all out attacking side.
Maybe go for zidane if he becomes available, that should be a good team that scores goals but they are awful to watch.
If conte stays then hazard will be off

Meh. Courtois and Hazard aside, the rest are are either not good enough or important enough to sway the hierarchy.
Your opinion, Fibreglass has won plenty and will have influence, has always been a sulky petulant fucker, Cahill is the senior statesman, Luiz was brought back the second Maureen left and is never a Conte player. Widely held opinion Hazard is off if the manager stays, where was that leaked from? It's brought up with every Chelsea manager as Roman is far too hands on and interferes more than he should.

Your opinion, Fibreglass has won plenty and will have influence, has always been a sulky petulant fucker, Cahill is the senior statesman, Luiz was brought back the second Maureen left and is never a Conte player. Widely held opinion Hazard is off if the manager stays, where was that leaked from? It's brought up with every Chelsea manager as Roman is far too hands on and interferes more than he should.

Roman being involved more than he should has, imo, little relevance to Chelsea players being accused of getting managers sacked. Also, i'd like to see some examples of Roman interfering too much. It seems as though, every time a team underperforms, the media are quick to pronounce that "the team just isn't playing for the manager" and "he's lost the dressing room". and then when he inevitably gets sacked, then the "spoilt Chelsea players are at it again".

Roman being involved more than he should has, imo, little relevance to Chelsea players being accused of getting managers sacked. Also, i'd like to see some examples of Roman interfering too much. It seems as though, every time a team underperforms, the media are quick to pronounce that "the team just isn't playing for the manager" and "he's lost the dressing room". and then when he inevitably gets sacked, then the "spoilt Chelsea players are at it again".

shevchenko.

With Alonso now out for 3 games, will Conte finally play Emerson for more than 90 seconds a game? The consensus among Chelsea twitter is that he will move Zappacosta to the left *shudder*

Seeing strong links to Sarri being their next manager, hope it's all press talk as I don't want him to leave Napoli.

It would be great for the league but imagine having to play a Klopp team and a Sarri team stacked with talent twice a season in the league, domestic competitions and possibly Europe again... we'd be knackered and they'll probably "arrange it" so that we play them back to back knowing the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.