Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

Liverpool. Keita, maybe another keeper, and they will be very, very good. Whether they can sustain a challenge all season is a big question, and i doubt they have the squad depth to deal with any long-term injuries to their top players, but they will surely be in the top three and our head to heads will be very tough.

The current top 4 will all be challengers next season. The rags will struggle a little as long as they have Mourinho and only Klippity and Poch have similar playing styles to us.

Liverpool have a team built for Cups they are missing the quality in midfield to sustain a title race, will be an interesting summer. I think we will be even better next year I really do.

I have full confidence in Pep to motivate the team to go again so it won't be a case of being our own worst enemies. However, while I think that the team can stylistically improve, I think our points total will decline.

Liverpool if they get a second midfielder along with Keita (Jorginho?) will be in the high 80s. They've been incredibly lucky with injuries this year though, so need a rotation option for the front 3 (rumours of Lemar). We need to adapt our game plan against team next year- if they beat us in the first fixture, they will have massive momentum for the rest of the year, and Liverpool with momentum are hard to stop (funnily enough Mourinho stopped them in 2014).
Chelsea won't get enough points on the board to challenge with a new manager, especially if he has a particular playing style he needs to implement.
Utd will always be there sadly, and they don't need to be as good as us to get points on the board.
Spurs will remain at the level they're at now (don't even know whether that'll be enough for top 4 next season).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.