Does all the city bull...t bingo get you down?.

Whoever I read any newspaper article about us I always see the usual - Stockport, Oil money, plastic, empty seats, nonsense. It has got to the point where I just don’t read much these days. A long way since we were a lot of people’s second favourite club. A lot of it is from overseas rags and dippers.

How does anyone else deal with this crap?

I just don't read it. Far more annoying to find it on here and people bleating on about it.

The day after we won the title there was an article by an ex-pro, not a very good one, who thought that it was appropriate to suggest that Sergio was out of the door. They are cants, every last lickspittle of them. Best strategy is to ignore it and let them look at the table and, if they have any notion of what football is about, delight at the quality on show - whilst they're choking over the demise of their beloved!

Rags have been at it since Sunday. I just laugh in their face. Grin like a Cheshire cat and give them a blast of "championes".
Shuts the twats right up.

“The table doesn’t lie.”
Seven years of success doesn’t lie. Best team in England over that EXTENDED period...they call that ‘istree...recent ‘istree!!

The Rags are ONE MANAGER from being a footnote, and the Dippers are being kept on modern day life support by the 5 and the 96, because they have NEVER won what we have won 3 times in 7 years! Living in the past, both of them.

The Future is Blue
The Future is NOW!

I'm loving it. Especially this week when I can sit back and bask in the knowledge that we're champions and city bullshit bingo is the only way some can deal with that.

Personally I couldn't give a shit, it's just football "bants" from bitter people. I reckon we've all done it to other teams who have beaten us/done better than us in the past.

What's more concerning imo is the press wankfest over Pep. The British press is notorious for building you up nice and high, so your nice and ripe to be smashed down when a rocky patch is hit. It's in their DNA. I wish they'd just leave us alone to get on with it.

For a team with no history City have the longest span of success in the PL. ie the gap between first and last trophy is the longest in the league. Not bad for a team with no history. Thanks to Gary James for that stat.

Haven’t bought a paper since just after the takeover. The final straw was an article in one of the red tops, can’t remember which one. It said we we’re going to get Darren Ferguson as manager! The reason for the link was explained along the lines of using blood lines like in horse racing. Fergie senior being the greatest in their eyes so junior piss pot would obviously follow suit. This was because our new owners were into horses and had used this to source our next manager. Wrong sheikh wrong fucking country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.