Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe some people are not bothered about breaking the records. Breaking 100 points is what will make this City side immortal in English football. They’d be remembered as “The Centurions” for all eternity. Why you wouldn’t want that is beyond me. Even City won’t ever beat 102 points, imo.
Absolutely, I doubt 100 points will ever be got again certainly not any time soon. It'll be an extraordinary achievement befitting this wonderful group of players. We haven't really had a team that's talked about like the Liverpool 80s side, the Arsenal invincibles or those foul rats from their jammy trebble season. Smashing 100 points will give us that kudos. I think the players and Pep want it too.

Yes let's go for it. Smash it with 102 points and 104 goals. Centurions and forever remembered. The greatest Premier league team ever. Pep deserves it, the players deserve it and we fans deserve it.

Absolutely, I doubt 100 points will ever be got again certainly not any time soon. It'll be an extraordinary achievement befitting this wonderful group of players. We haven't really had a team that's talked about like the Liverpool 80s side, the Arsenal invincibles or those foul rats from their jammy trebble season. Smashing 100 points will give us that kudos. I think the players and Pep want it too.

I genuinely think we'll target 100 points again next season.

with Pep as manager, no chance, but we will see and i hope and believe you are wrong.
He’ll expect 100% from his players. But I do think he will try to make sure that any players who are unsure of a World Cup place are given opportunities to play their way into their national team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.