Adverts that drive you mad

that old bastard and his parsnips - 'its June dad'
Sunlife over 50's or some such shite

This. In fact, this whole series of ads. Barbaric and inexcusably bad acting for a start but when the thrifty Northern neighbour tells him she's taken out a plan and he congratulates her as though its a fucking achievement. Drives me bonkers.

This adverts song is driving me insane. I find myself singing it all day long as soon as i hear it.

That crappy American beer one wher they say ‘dilly dilly’ irritating as feck
This this this and only this! fuck me what a super shit annoying ad.

I get it mr ad exec, you want a little sound bite that may be fun to say that reminds people of your product (a very shit product). I can imagine you ad execs brainstorming in your office relating to your own experiences after work on a Friday in the city. Maybe some mates have their own special "cheers" and you thought this would be a good slant on that. You are wrong, you are a lazy turd in the nest of humanity with all the imagination of a terminally miserable aging ant.

In fact if i hear anyone say it in a bar im going to break a bottle and carve their face off with it and it will be your fault!

Seriously though, it is lazy, obtuse and just shit, fuck off :-D

The McCain chips ad.
The most preaching,sanctimonious,patronising pile of shit ever. Monroe Bergdorf must be head of their advertising since he/she was sacked by Labour.

Go Compare with the singer. I’ve met Welsh tenor Wynne Evans socially and he said it pays him a wedge. Nice guy.

I hate previous 'Money Supermarket' ads with a passion, but the latest one, with the dancing action men
is very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.