Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He allowed his agent to take the absolute piss out of our club, the only time that stopped was when someone with bottle like Pep said apologise or don't play. He seen his arse over a cake and I am pretty sure he criticised City wrongly over treatment when his brother passed away. He was absolutely key in the 2014 title race yet he chose to ruin that by behaving like a **** that summer. Had someone come in for him he would have been gone like a shot. I was in Madrid whilst he fingered his arse hole for 90 minutes and didn't even attempt to break into a light jog let alone a run. The FA Cup games (whilst Dzeko scored arguably more important goals in that run) his Newcastle away 2012 goals and his 2014 are not to be forgotten. To mention him in the same breath as someone like Silva is absolutely criminal. He deserves a good send off and hopefully when he doesn't get what Zabba got and he wonders why he might regret all the bullshit.
There's one.

He allowed his agent to take the absolute piss out of our club, the only time that stopped was when someone with bottle like Pep said apologise or don't play. He seen his arse over a cake and I am pretty sure he criticised City wrongly over treatment when his brother passed away. He was absolutely key in the 2014 title race yet he chose to ruin that by behaving like a **** that summer. Had someone come in for him he would have been gone like a shot. I was in Madrid whilst he fingered his arse hole for 90 minutes and didn't even attempt to break into a light jog let alone a run. The FA Cup games (whilst Dzeko scored arguably more important goals in that run) his Newcastle away 2012 goals and his 2014 are not to be forgotten. To mention him in the same breath as someone like Silva is absolutely criminal. He deserves a good send off and hopefully when he doesn't get what Zabba got and he wonders why he might regret all the bullshit.

if you start judging players by what they do off the pitch or what their agent did then you may as well pop along to the Swamp , off pitch Carlton pogba is a world beater , i would prefer to judge our players what happens on the pitch , and Yaya has been absolutely brilliant for the vast amount of his City career.

Remarkable isn't it, even blues saying he isn't all that. He deserves as big a send off as Zabba did. This guy started everything for us.
To be honest I have Zab, Silva, Yaya, Aguero and Kompany all up there together. They embody City for me - probably Joe as well. I have my favourite, but they are all a massive part of who we are now.

I absolutely cannot fathom how anyone can slag him. Tits.

Rather sad that Yaya's City career has kinda drifted this year , i dont want to remember him as a bit part player struggling against players who would not be fit to lace his boots when Yaya was in his prime , possibly he spent a year longer than he should have at the club , but Pep offered him another year and he took it. We all know his agent is a complete dickhead and it has tarnished Yaya's legacy , but the 4th goal against Villa will last in my memory for ever , if there was ever a passage of play to describe "men against boys" then that goal was the perfect example. His signing from Barca made other great players follow in his footsteps and sign for our club , he was one of the first of the big names and a trailblazer , hopefully the Yaya songs will be in full voice for the last five games which will be thoroughly deserved for all the magic moments he has given us.

if you start judging players by what they do off the pitch or what their agent did then you may as well pop along to the Swamp , off pitch Carlton pogba is a world beater , i would prefer to judge our players what happens on the pitch , and Yaya has been absolutely brilliant for the vast amount of his City career.

So Joey Barton must be a hero here then, gave his all every time he played, key to keeping us up. Absolute twat off the pitch but that’s irrelevant init.

City legend , a unique talent the like of which we will never see again

Five of our recent trophies wouldn’t have happened without him , no other player , past or present can claim that accolade

He will still be talked about in 10 , 20 , 30 years time , all the off field crap will be forgotten

Well done Yaya , thanks a million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.