Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PEP: i'm proud to be part of this organisation. A huge organisation. Being part of this family, it’s huge. (The PL) e is so complicated to achieve it because the competition is so hard. The best way is to win against Swansea. That’s the best way to maintain the level.

PEP: The moment when we were champions everyone was at home and we were not together. But over the nine months, every game we have won we have celebrated together. The feeling is...wow, a good feeling.

PEP: In the past when I won the league early, the next few games were not good. But a good argument to keep going is the records. The important thing is to win the title but maybe the records can help us be focused against the teams fighting to avoid relegation.

I genuinely think we'll target 100 points again next season.
I guess we will, in that we will want to win every game like other teams with title aspirations but achieving it - until this season if we do it - has never been done before. Plus retaining a title is always a problem especially for us although I'd expect us to do it if we strengthen. Add to that I'm sure the CL will be a huge priority for us next season. Will sure be another bumper season we have in store, can't wait for it already!

That's why he's the coach and not one of those saying we should play mainly kids.

i dont think anyone has said that on here. most want us to play a strong team, with say foden in the team. hardly a weak team... even a second string team for us is a first team for most clubs.

.....................Ederson......................
Walker.....Stones..........Laporte.....Mendy
..........................Gündogan.....................
...............De Bruyne........Foden................
Sterling.................Jesus................Sané

lets say he plays this team. its more then good enough.

i dont think anyone has said that on here. most want us to play a strong team, with say foden in the team. hardly a weak team... even a second string team for us is a first team for most clubs.

.....................Ederson......................
Walker.....Stones..........Laporte.....Mendy
..........................Gündogan.....................
...............De Bruyne........Foden................
Sterling.................Jesus................Sané

lets say he plays this team. its more then good enough.
I don't think that will far from it, except maybe Otamendi instead of Stones as I think he is unfit, still very strong and I don't think we will be seeing much of Silva or Kompany for the last few matches

Would love to see a 3 at the back

Ederson

Kompany stones Laporte

Walker Ilkay De Bruyne Mendy
Foden

Sterling Jesus

Foden in his natural position

Sterling central where he is unplayable

Mendy back

Stones to get his confidence back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.