Contacting the club.

digbythebiggestdogintheworld

I sent an email to supporter services a week ago and they haven't responded.

Can anyone tell me how long I should expect to wait for a response, or can anyone tell me who I could contact at the club if supporter services don't reply?

Any information greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me how long I should expect to wait for a response, or can anyone tell me who I could contact at the club if supporter services don't reply?

Thanks.
whenever I have contacted the club through the website, I have normally had a response within 24hrs - might be worth sending your email again

Thanks.
Hiya

If you are on twitter,add supporters services ( https://twitter.com/ManCityHelp ) and send them a direct message,Iv done this countless times and they always reply quickly ,sometimes within minutes in normal office hours.

Hiya

If you are on twitter,add supporters services ( https://twitter.com/ManCityHelp ) and send them a direct message,Iv done this countless times and they always reply quickly ,sometimes within minutes in normal office hours.
Agreed. Always very responsive on Twitter. I didn't think they even used email any more for customer service.

Ringing isn't really an option because they seem to work similar hours to me, and I want someone to read, consider and respond rather than me putting someone on the spot.

I will see if twitter has enough characters for my query, if not I will try emailing again.

Thanks for the info folks.

Ringing isn't really an option because they seem to work similar hours to me, and I want someone to read, consider and respond rather than me putting someone on the spot.

I will see if twitter has enough characters for my query, if not I will try emailing again.

Thanks for the info folks.
Mate,don't tweet supporters services,if you are not already following them,follow them and then send them a " message ",its next to the tweet option on their twitter site,if you message them there is no limit on characters or letters etc,so you could send your entire message in one go,good luck.

Mate,don't tweet supporters services,if you are not already following them,follow them and then send them a " message ",its next to the tweet option on their twitter site,if you message them there is no limit on characters or letters etc,so you could send your entire message in one go,good luck.
I believe you can only message them if they are following you as well - which is highly inconvenient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.