We’re bombing Syria

The Americans probably would have withdrawn to their countless other bases in the region.
Oh ffs. It was American diplomacy that stopped the threat in the first place. The Saudis would have done fuck all with the US base in Qatar and it wasn’t moving any fucking where.

Pfft , that’s nothing. You’d need at least 500k a WEEK to put up with being surrounded by a shower of twats week in week out.......wouldn’t you Alexis?
Hmmmm... What are the bonuses like and what's my signing on fee?

So it's not about an alleged chemical attack and us stepping in on grounds of human rights?

Is this the point in all weak arguments where you start to change the narrative?

You can’t possibly believe that the US/UK care one bit about the morality of chemical weapons or human rights in general, except where they can be used as diplomatic tools or to establish a casus belli. How then can you explain their indifference (at best) to Saddam’s use of chemical weapons against Iranian civilians? Or how about Saudi Arabia’s use of internationally banned weapons against Yemen, where the conflict there can only be described as a genocide? Or how about Israel’s use of internationally banned weapons against densely populated Gaza, along with its innumerable war crimes and indiscriminate use of force? Or how about America’s own use of chemical weapons in Vietnam? Or America’s use of nuclear weapons against civilians in Japan (which remains to date the only act of nuclear terrorism)? Or the use of depleated Uranium shells in Iraq that caused countless birth deformities? Or the mere fact that well over one million people died as a result of the Iraq invasion.

The 10,000 United States troops and their airbase also helped along with Rex Tillerson slapping Prince Cuntflap back into place.

Qatar also went on Naval Excercises with France and Britain the following week.

My point being that whatever KSA wanted to do, the West were very much against it whereas Ricster thought it was all part of a US led plot. (No doubt led by Jews). As everything is a conspiracy in his eyes.

You may very well be right. Like I said, I don’t know why it didn’t happen. Unless somebody can present some proof, it’s all speculation.

Fucking lol. You just know they are grasping at straws when they bring up nuclear weapon use 73 years ago during a time of war.

You may very well be right. Like I said, I don’t know why it didn’t happen. Unless somebody can present some proof, it’s all speculation.
Well my side is direct from my former golfing partner, Nicolas Hopton.

Being a resident in Qatar, it obviously was a good idea to know exactly what was happening at the time.

Fucking lol. You just know they are grasping at straws when they bring up nuclear weapon use 73 years ago during a time of war.

The use of nuclear weapons twice against densely populated cities. And 7 decades is not so long ago for it to be dismissed as the barbarity of a past era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.