FA Cup Games 21/22 April

I bet the Pogba torch and pitchforks brigade will be making death threats again.

Pogba is so bad off the ball, he gets caught walking constantly.

Top midfielders will run off him all day.

Pogba for that goal hahaha. He’s disgraceful. And var for a throw in desision? Jesus!!!!

Unfortunately with Taylor starting for the rags I just don’t see Spurs having enough to win the game.

We all know how hard it is to put away inferior opposition when the twat with the whistle is playing for the other team

As ever we all live in hope !

I was wondering who I would want to win this game and I'm unsure... wait put down that tomato and hear me out first.

The winner of this probably does go on to win it.

We're only 3 FA Cups away from Tottenham(8) and it would be a shame to see them extend the distance on that particular honour it will take ages to reach United(12).

Tottenham could be a bigger threat with some silverware under their belt, people always point to the difference City's FA Cup made to the belief in Mancini's team. I just don't see an FA Cup win having a big impact on United's players where it might on Tottenhams... do we want that or is it selfish not to want another challenge?

I don’t want the rags to win a fucking throw-in, never mind a game, let alone a trophy.

So the scummy twats can fuck right off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.