Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if it was us who had turned the flow of the game with an offside goal like at Anfield. If it was Liverpool who had a perfectly good goal wrongly disallowed and pen not given.

Then whilst playing us off the pitch, they had another perfectly good goal disallowed in the 2nd leg.

I wonder if Klopp would think we deserved to go through, had that happened.

That isn’t all he said.

"I don't think that point will help West Brom massively, it is a complete waste of points. They don't need it, we would have needed it," Klopp added.

"They are happy now, we are not happy. We stay in the league, they don't stay in the league - it is a strange situation."

Among other little digs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43762952

What a graceless twat. Fuck him and the deluded cultists that follow them.

I do just wonder if More Salad bloke is just a 1 season wonder and will fail to find the form he has this year again. Maybe Real or Barca will bid big in the summer for him ... personally I would want to see 2 seasons of over 25 goals in the prem to justify serious money (yes I know he has scored 30+ in prem this season)
Can't knock his performances this season - sort of glad he has Harry Kane sulking and claiming goals when he has not touched the ball.
Would they ever sell him to us at any price? Not a chance! I actually think if he tried to leave this summer the klanfield mafiosa would kick in making threats .

Gurning fecking Helmet - Obviously the entitlement has spread to the Manager. One injury away from being fecked. I hope Roma and Dzeko tear them a new one.

Not going to happen but it would be hilarious if Chelsea can make up those points at the expense of the dipper scum. Don’t serve to be in Europe anyway not even the Europa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.