Swansea (H) Post Match Thread

For some nobs it will be the only time they have been on a real football pitch .
I just hope that for the final home they can understand that people in levels 2 and 3 are also loyal City fans and want to enjoy the festival of this brilliant team. Actually surprised you endorse it

my mate was on it and he sits in level 2, were being aloud to go down on the end

I never did find it pointless

What pissed me off more was the east stand level 2 and 3 fucking off oncw the 5th went in.
wankers

Magical performance but the dickheads running on the pitch. I will be fuming if that happens against Huddersfield.
Have to agree,I have no problem with supporters in the heat of emotion like the qpr title game,but we won the title last week thought fans would have been more restrained,I hope this doesn’t happen against Huddersfield as it would spoil the moment for the players which they are probably looking forward to,plenty of time to go on the pitch once the trophy has been paraded around the ground and players and management have their moment and then left the pitch...

my mate was on it and he sits in level 2, were being aloud to go down on the end

I never did find it pointless

What pissed me off more was the east stand level 2 and 3 fucking off oncw the 5th went in.
wankers

That's a funny post mate. As if what you say is true they did not fuck off . They just joined the queue with your mate from level 2 to get on the pitch.

Fucking hell, stop whinging. We are City. We have fuck all to whinge about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.