I don't want this season to end

Been my favourite season ever this year. Aguero moment will never be topped but pleasure over the course of a season. I don’t think this season can be beaten.

I want it to end because I can't wait to do it all over again next season to retain the title.

Mendy 23
Laporte 23
Sterling 23
Sané 22
Jesus 20
Ederson 23
Bernardo 23
Stones 23
Foden 17
Maffeo 20
KDB 26
Gundogan 27

Plenty of seasons to look forward to

No I want it to end now! I cannot take the pain of seeing our club shamed by anymore pitch invasions, putting lives at risk. In fact I think they should play the Huddersfield game behind closed doors and just televise the trophy presentation to our fans at home.

.......Yes I am joking, just taking the piss out of our few kiljoys on the pitch after invasion thread lol!

I’m looking forward to it ending and then being able to sit back in the sunshine with an ice cold beer in my hand smiling smugly at every rag I know

Already looking forward to next season. The media are asking how the other teams can catch City. I think they really should be asking how they can stop City making the gap even bigger

The best season I can ever remember in fifty years of following us. The best football, goals, assists, possession, pure domination and two trophies as well. Even better both trophies were won at a canter allowing us to soak up the atmosphere, achievement and joy without the usual typical City last minute frayed nerves. Just wonderful!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.