Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

We won the league, the fans went on to celebrate with the players. What’s wrong with that?

It was different then Harry.

Football has moved on.

But something's never change.

It's a shame you never got the opportunity to speak to......

IMG_2640.jpg

And those 1000's Hereford fans on the pitch.

Look, go and live in your PC football bubble, along with the Dinasours who run football in this country.
Don't tell me where to live. Pitch invasions have since been made a criminal offence since your photo. Just look at my posts. Let's see what happens.

Good for you. I hope someone cares.

You obviously do. As I’ve akready said, it’s the “nobody tells me what to do” mentality that is becoming the problem in society. Pitch invasions are prohibited but why should these “avid” football fans observe such mores?

We won the league, the fans went on to celebrate with the players. What’s wrong with that?

What is wrong with those who wish to remain in their place and have the opportunity to applaud the players off and not to be treated to the spectacle of lots of bods running about making a spectacle of themselves.....

I am not saying that todays pitch invasion was a heinous crime but there does seem to be a stronger case to ask the question what is right with it rather than whats wrong with it?

You obviously do. As I’ve akready said, it’s the “nobody tells me what to do” mentality that is becoming the problem in society. Pitch invasions are prohibited but why should these “avid” football fans observe such mores?

I really don't.

Can either CC1
Don't tell me where to live. Pitch invasions have since been made a criminal offence since your photo. Just look at my posts. Let's see what happens.

Harry, you've got to be a wind up merchant.

Fair play to you for keeping this up for so long.

But don't worry H, you, CC1, and the players, even though they haven't complained about the pitch invasion, feel free unless you know any different via social media, will get the applause, lap of honour, and adulation after the Huddersfield game. Then you can come on here and tell us the vast majority of City fans got what they wanted.(albeit 2 weeks later)

Until then, enjoy today's win and the title celebrations.

Night.

Only on Bluemoon would you get some fans complaining that there was a pitch invasion and then others complaining that the pitch invasion wasnt good enough.

Brilliant.

Not only Bluemoon mate, there’s plenty of people on Twitter and Facebook moaning about the same thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.