PFA nominations are out

Contrary? Loads of blues think Salah was a worthy winner of the award or can respect the reasons why it was not a one horse race.

So far this year we have had:

Young Sports personality of the year - Phil Foden

Golden ball winer - Phil Foden

Young player of the year - Leroy Sane
(3 city players nominated of 6)

Player of the year -KDB (2nd) (3 city players nominated of 6)

Pep is likely to win manager of the year and yet people are still moaning that Sane won it over Sterling, we did not get female player of the year (as if anyone cared prior to us not winning it) and a player with 31 goals in 33 games plus 10 assists has beat KDB. The sad ones are those who cannot be pleased with all the club has achieved and respect the performances of others.

Not about who won POTY just knew you would be hanging around with purpose to put people straight.

Not about who won POTY just knew you would be hanging around with purpose to put people straight.

Well it is part of a forum, debate and discussion and with some members its possible and highly interesting and entertaining.

I appreciate for others, they prefer nodding dogs and continual validation and anyone who thinks differently is not a ‘blue’ or is a rag/troll/wum etc.

Me neither pal. I'd of loved our Kev to win it but Salah has been ridiculously good this season. No complaints that he won it.

No complaints here, could have gone either way. I suppose Kev has been the victim of being an amazing player in an amazing team and do has perhaps not stood out so much, whereas Salah has been the stand out player in a team that can be very good or really quite average at times.

The minute the dippers put us out of the Chumps, with Salah scoring, the decision was done. Anyone expecting Kev to win it form that point was deluding themselves.

No arguments from me, Salah has had an incredible season.

Can see why Kev voted for Salah and he’s won. Without him liverpool wouldnt be in champs league semi or top 4. I just hope he’s not playing for them next season. Definitely buy of the season.
Yep. He has made all the difference. Last year Liverpool finished on 76 points - 17 points behind the Champions and 2 points behind us. Thanks to Mo they have improved to 71 points with 3 games left so on target for 77 or 78 points. One, or possibly even 2 points more than last year. Huge difference. Oh yeah and over 20 points behind us the Champions. Like I say - that huge difference is down to Mo?

Generally footballers are a bit thick. The players votes were swayed by the media’s ridiculously OTT reaction to Salah. A player who has had a great season but has won nothing yet. If he’d have played for anyone except the media’s beloved Liverpool or the Rags, there wouldn’t have been the same coverage and the players would have chosen KDB, as they should have done if they could think for themselves

Yep. He has made all the difference. Last year Liverpool finished on 76 points - 17 points behind the Champions and 2 points behind us. Thanks to Mo they have improved to 71 points with 3 games left so on target for 77 or 78 points. One, or possibly even 2 points more than last year. Huge difference. Oh yeah and over 20 points behind us the Champions. Like I say - that huge difference is down to Mo?

I would award Salah the Striker of the Year, the Poacher of the Year, the Goalscorer of the Year, and even Prayer of the Year, but as a 'player' he's nowhere near Silva let alone De Bruyne. I'm mystified how the RDAHMeedya and the PFA couldn't crow bar in a Dipper full back for the YPotY!!

From Sam Lee

Behind the scenes City feel disappointed, too; they got wind of Salah's win earlier in the week and, whether as a result of that or not, the size of the travelling party down to the awards night following Sunday's game with Swansea had shrunk somewhat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.