PFA nominations are out

Two great players and a worthy winner I guess but the media campaign waged by BT and the BBC in particular- certainly highlighted Salahs credentials over Kev’s.

Two great players and a worthy winner I guess but the media campaign waged by BT and the BBC in particular- certainly highlighted Salahs credentials over Kev’s.

think tbf...the slight dip of kev in form beginning of the year around the voting period and coupled with the form of salah when he was scoring nearly every game ...tilted in his favor.

The players themselves vote for this award based on what they see and know.
Whilst I 100% agree with you that the both the BBC & BT were extremely biased
I don't honestly think their stance or reporting made one iota of difference to any players vote.

Two fantastic players - either would have been worthy winners and hopefully both will make this year’s Ballon D’or as well

Salah has been exceptional doing what he does, however KDB has been exceptional in all aspects of the game, and for that I believe should have won the award.

Any Season awards voted for and given out before the season has ended are not worth winning.
It's always been like that IIRC Peter Barnes won his young player of the year award the night we won the league Cup in 76 before March had started

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.