London Blues pub

I’ll be there Sunday all being well. Is Farringdon the nearest station? Look out for the bucket hat.

Hopefully OB will be there too. All the time in the world for that man. Will invite Twitter gob ManCityArmy1894 (or whatever he calls himself.)

Would love to see the likes of Stephen or Mark again. Top blokes from The City Pride days.

Hated London with a passion but oddly miss it too.

My brother over for weekend so hoping to be there

Just a word of warning, it's not usually open at the weekend (London pubs can be funny like that!).
Best to check first.
It's a great pub, I was there to see us lose against Liverpool at Anfield. They opened specially for the derby match (and the Merseyside derby on the same day - only Blues of either shade allowed in) but I was at the Etihad for that match and the home against Liverpool last Tuesday.

I’ll be there Sunday all being well. Is Farringdon the nearest station? Look out for the bucket hat.

Hopefully OB will be there too. All the time in the world for that man. Will invite Twitter gob ManCityArmy1894 (or whatever he calls himself.)

Would love to see the likes of Stephen or Mark again. Top blokes from The City Pride days.

Hated London with a passion but oddly miss it too.

Not everyone is cut out for London mate, don’t be harsh on yourself

The Horseshoe wasn’t open. Camped in The Three Compasses before trying some nearby sports bar by the barmaid’s suggestion (showing Chelsea v Southampton here.)

I went in the Horseshoe in Farringdon for the Derby in December. Merseyside derby was on too and they had a 'no reds' rule all day :D
I went on my own cos the mrs was meeting a mate, got chatting to some guys, decent afternoon all told!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.