Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

My arrse will they ... not a chance they wont be on the pitch again unless security if beefed up..

There won't be another pitch invasion. No chance. It's been done now and that's it. They will repeatedly announce that there will be no trophy presentation if there's a pitch invasion and everyone will obey it even though it's a lie.

I went on the pitch for the QPR and West Ham title games recently but I just couldn't be arsed yesterday. It just felt a bit pointless with four matches to go (and two at home on that pitch). I'm not knocking anyone who did go on but it just felt a bit naff to do it yesterday for me personally!

I went on the pitch for the QPR and West Ham title games recently but I just couldn't be arsed yesterday. It just felt a bit pointless with four matches to go (and two at home on that pitch). I'm not knocking anyone who did go on but it just felt a bit naff to do it yesterday for me personally!

You will be called a rag mate, enjoy.

You will be called a rag mate, enjoy.
Don’t be offended. The standard answer when some can’t think of a better one is to call someone a Rag or a WUM. It’s seen as the equivalent of sticking out your tongue.

Massive teams

You see pitch invasions when lower leagued teams cause a cup shock against someone better than them. Us doing it started when we was a shite team and success was few and far between. I can see it when we have played a game to win the league but yesterday was just a bit naff for me. There isn't a right or wrong opinion on this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.