Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

I could not really give a shit either way! I thought it was a bit stupid but have not wasted one second worrying about it. Ric has a lot to learn about polictics and pitch invasions - what do you want to happen? Him shot!? Grow up. Ric would be the first to tell you I don't back track when it comes to arguments with him.

I would be a bit hypocritical when I have invaded pitches 5 or 6 times in my life to be really offended just thought it was unnecessary yesterday but no great harm done.

Just hope it doesn't happen against Huddersfield. Now back in your box.
You said 'Dickheads on the pitch' Ric goes on and it's okay, you're an arswipe...

I thought I'd done my last pitch invasion back at Maine Road against Birmingham, but the look in my lad's eye at full time made me sprint all the way down the spirals from the top tier and back into the stadium at level one and onto the pitch where he did a belly slide and we took a few photos. He will remember this moment when I'm long dead and buried and I will remember the joy in his eyes for the rest of my life.

That's what it's all about Dave.

Like I say no right or wrong answer but if they go on again before the season is out that is when it gets daft.

its a tradition of this club going back 100 years the pitch clears after 10 minutes i dont see the problem

That's the same logic of a tradition that has rag fans saying they always promote from their youth players. Show some records/data and I might just accept your statement.

Not saying people can't have fun, anyone who went on and enjoyed themselves then great. I just think given the circumstances it is small time now. No one will explain to me why we didn't do it under Keegan because they know it will contradict doing it yesterday. I just hope more than anything it isn't repeated in the last two home games.
I don't think anyone yesterday was in the slightest bit bothered whether it was small time big time or anything else.
Just celebrating a great season.

I haven't posted in this thread yet but have read everyone's arguments for and against it.

I sit in CB level 1 and didn't go on the pitch, didn't want to go on the pitch either, but stayed and enjoyed watching the pitch invasion, The songs and general party atmosphere.
It's happened all three times we've won the premier league and has become a tradition.

It certainly didn't "spoil" it for me, nor did it have any effect whatsoever on my enjoyment. I stayed off the pitch and enjoyed it whilst others stayed on the pitch and enjoyed it, I don't think the two correlate in terms of personal enjoyment.

Did those that stayed in the stands spoil it for those who went on the pitch, or vice versa?

Good harmless fun, celebratory atmosphere and a modern tradition.

Bring on the champions!!

You said 'Dickheads on the pitch' Ric goes on and it's okay, you're an arswipe...

Ok dickhead whatever you say - I am just enjoying being champions and watching this football. Most of them were dickheads but I have not let it bother me unlike you - You keep on your high horse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.