John Stones (City willing to sell?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be surprised, for a couple of reasons:
1) He was brilliant before the injury. Surely we are not going to write him off because of a few iffy games whilst he was getting back up to speed
2) Who would buy him? He's a 50 million pound player, there aren't that many teams with that sort of money. United? No. Spurs? Very doubtful. Arsenal? They only have 50million to spend according to reports yesterday. Liverpool? Can't see it - maybe a team from abroad but I also think that is unlikely

Heard stones to Barca in the corner shop the other day, from the same source who told me he’s signed in 2016, I placed a bet then he’s no bullshitter

Heard stones to Barca in the corner shop the other day, from the same source who told me he’s signed in 2016, I placed a bet then he’s no bullshitter

I'd believe it a lot more if he'd posted a picture of a £100 stake on John Stones to Barcelona this summer.

No chance stones leaves! Was fantastic before his injury and didn’t really get back on track after it to be fair but no way pep let’s him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.