West Ham (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will probably rest Kompany, Kev and Raz this time around. The pre match thread will be full of angry fans wondering if Pep has gone mad. We will win by several to nil. The post match thread will be full of joyful fans, especially delighted once again by the performances of Bernard and Good-dog

Will probably rest Kompany, Kev and Raz this time around. The pre match thread will be full of angry fans wondering if Pep has gone mad. We will win by several to nil. The post match thread will be full of joyful fans, especially delighted once again by the performances of Bernard and Good-dog
I could see resting Vinny with his injury history but KDB and Sterling don't need rest.

No-one wants to rest now,they all want to play

Cant wait for this one - we will play well there I am sure. 3-0

Sorry but Sane will destroy Zabba.

They will have had 7 days off by the time we kick off at West Ham, no one needs resting at all

I could see resting Vinny with his injury history but KDB and Sterling don't need rest.

Hasn't De Bruyne played in every single league game, and started in all of them except for United? There's only Ederson who has played more minutes for us in the league and De Bruyne played a lot in the cups too. I love watching him play but i think a rest would probably do him good especially with the Summer he has ahead. Plus we have other players who could do with some minutes.

No-one wants to rest now,they all want to play

Couldn't agree more. I would certainly play Kev every game and wouldn't advocate resting the players named as a plan myself, but I'm just trying to second guess our maverick, unpredictable, yet brilliant leader. Pretty sure that Kyle, the Otter and Leroy weren't over-fatigued or wanting to be unused subs for the last match and that all three will start at West Ham.

But I do think he will want to give starting positions to Laporte, Gundogan & Bernardo, so wouldn't be surprised if he went:

Ederson
Walker Otamendi Laporte Delph
Fernandinho, Gundogan, D Silva / KDB
Bernardo Jesus Sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.