Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

You will not stop a determined pitch invasion ever, although obviously it can be made harder to achieve. Sheer weight of numbers will break through a human barricade eventually.

The fans on Sunday knew there would be no trophy presentation and being the first home game since we won the title celebrated on the pitch. I see no need for it to be repeated against Huddersfield and if you feel you missed out tough, you should have been there against Swansea.

Give it a rest. Is there anything you don't fuckin moan about?

some posters on here moan about everything. we are watching one of the best teams in the world, best players, winning trophies - yet its just constant moaning on here at times. it made me laugh looking at twitter posts making fun of all the miserable bastards on here haha.

Common sense from the authorities. Saying on SSN that a lenient view is generally taken when the invasion is seen as celebratory, rather than sinister.

If they put more stewards on and people stand up to see the game at the front then even better. May go some way to improving the atmosphere...

So those of us who are trying not to inconvenience people further back by having seats on the front row because we can't stand don't matter? I deliberately sit on the front row and when I go to away matches ask for a front row seat so that it doesn't matter who stands behind me.............. but hey let's not bother as long as you're getting to stand, next thing you'll be saying us oldies aren't allowed at the matches!!!

Completely agree. Im at the front if 107 and would love it if I could stand everyweek

They have a standing section that they keep telling you about just ask the 1894 group, go and stand over there with them and let those of us on the front SIT DOWN BECAUSE WE CAN'T STAND!!!!!

So those of us who are trying not to inconvenience people further back by having seats on the front row because we can't stand don't matter? I deliberately sit on the front row and when I go to away matches ask for a front row seat so that it doesn't matter who stands behind me.............. but hey let's not bother as long as you're getting to stand, next thing you'll be saying us oldies aren't allowed at the matches!!!

They have a standing section that they keep telling you about just ask the 1894 group, go and stand over there with them and let those of us on the front SIT DOWN BECAUSE WE CAN'T STAND!!!!!
As I said I would love it IF I could stand every week. Clearly meaning that I dont stand every week.... plus if your at the front and I'm at the front, I cant stand in the way of you lol. And im not moving because I go with a few family members and quite happy going with them, I make as much noise as I can sat down but the majority round me sit in silence. When that area has had to stand up because of stewards, the atmosphere there is suddenly much better.... just saying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.