Champions League Games 24/25 April

That’s why he’ll be a city player next season.

No chance they'd sell him to us at any price

He'll either 1) Have another great season and then be sold to Barca / Madrid or 2) Turn out to be a one season wonder.. after all before this season he'd not exactly set the world alight anywhere he'd played

Messi is the only player I've seen do it on a consistent basis, from all angles and positions in and around the box.
Nah sorry if a keeper comes out and goes to feet a dink is what they are trained to do, you see it all the time all over Europe. It was in the middle of the goal and keeper went down inviting it, okay it's not easy but a number of our players could have done that and the reaction would be far different.

Salah's first goal was far better than that second one, if you're gonna rave about any goal it should be that one, I can't believe the overreacting to the second.

What intrigues me is that while ****s like Danny Murphy were urging teams to put the boot into City players with the inevitable result that all our players were subjected to horrendous assaults, no-one has yet suggested the same treatment for Salah.

Indeed, he has passed the season unmolested and, possibly as a consequence, uninjured. Strange.
Unmolested ?

Instead of slowing down the play and focusing on playing on the wings, exactly what they were doing in the first 25 minutes, Roma started doing exactly opposite, hurrying through the middle. Just watch the games against us and see how not to play against these fuckers Still score and they are in.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.