Champions League Games 24/25 April

I don't see it. I watch him and he drifts in and out of games. Runs on the ball and sticks it in the net. He's been clinical but makes zero defensive contribution, indeed has the worst defensive stats for any forward in the league, and loses possession a lot.

Lionel Messi is the greatest player in the history of football and has been consistently so for a decade. You literally can't compare them, at all.
People compare Messi with Ronaldo and all Ronaldo does is “run on the ball and stick it in the net”. Salah’s talent is undeniable.

Old fashion long ball with midfielders running on to win the second ball thing is it’s working Roma all over the place.

Roma are playing like we did last year and under the last year of Pellegrini.

They defend so high up but can't keep the ball so teams can just hit a long ball against them.

This.

Messi/Ronaldo level pmsl.
Some of the folk saying it are the same ones who constantly slate our lads in every match day thread I’ve ever read. In fact some of them have surprised me tonight as I didn’t think they had it in them to constantly pour praise on a player.
Messi/Ronaldo? After one good season. Was anyone banging the Salah drum last season? Or the season before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.