Champions League Games 24/25 April

Roma Manager wanted to Play Football at anfield... Just hoof the ball and Liverpool will concede. Even We got demolished at Anfield trying to Play Football. Ist like playing in their cards

So that's another 2 goals Liverpool have incorrectly been given.

There is no denying that they are a great attacking side and play some great stuff. However, they get far more than their fair share of decisions and the nature of Liverpool's QF and SF second legs would have been totally different if the refs had done their jobs correctly.

One thing is for sure
Those 2 Roma goals will have dejected the Liverpool fans . Cruising in the tie and then all of a sudden a huge change ...it's not over yet .

Yeah... thought I'd sat on the volume down button on my remote

That 'famous Anfield atmosphere' disappeared instantly

Someone smashed with a hammer apparently? Its a football match ffs

Not condoning it, just stating what happened. But the thing is after their showing against us, the italians couldnt wait for this game. And to be honest the italian football fan probably cannot stand liverpool after their history in europe

Going to italy as a liverpool fan is going to be a major issue, simple fact

Those two late goals can't hide how shocking Roma were tonight. No way are they keeping a clean sheet in the return leg but we can all live in hope I guess.

So that's another 2 goals Liverpool have incorrectly been given.

There is no denying that they are a great attacking side and play some great stuff. However, they get far more than their fair share of decisions and the nature of Liverpool's QF and SF second legs would have been totally different if the refs had done their jobs correctly.

If we had correct decisions in the last round, irrespective of how we played first leg, we'd be through comfortably vs both now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.