I don't want this season to end

This season has been incredible, what a time to be a blue.

I'm old school though, I need the footie season to end so I can watch Lancashire Cricket club, and maybe watch an England cricket match or three.

Ahhh man after me own heart! Loved the changeover from City to LCCC and the long hazy days of summer. Drinking around the ground, with very little likelihood of a empty head rag invading your space :-)

I do because we get to see which shiny toys we get in the summer hehehe

Ahhh man after me own heart! Loved the changeover from City to LCCC and the long hazy days of summer. Drinking around the ground, with very little likelihood of a empty head rag invading your space :-)

I loved it as well. Some cracking players down through the ages, always loved watching Clive Lloyd coming out to bat. The cricket bat looked like a twig in his hand.

The Gillette Cup on Sunday afternoons in the 70's.....happy happy days.

I loved it as well. Some cracking players down through the ages, always loved watching Clive Lloyd coming out to bat. The cricket bat looked like a twig in his hand.

The Gillette Cup on Sunday afternoons in the 70's.....happy happy days.
The Yorkshire match , complete sell out .People climbing over fences to get in.

Tonight, we would have ripped Roma apart. Sickening to think we could be on the way to a CL semi. The thought of another English team getting to a final before us sickens me.

It's been a solid season.

4 to go and sitting at 98 goals scored with only 25 allowed. 29 wins. 90 points. PL locked up.
If it weren't for a bad 3 match stretch, the season could have been even more magical. It just makes us hungrier next season both as players AND supporters.

Best season ever watching City with a bit of concentration at vital times we'd be looking at a quadruple and I truly believe we can get close to that with the right signings.

Even better both trophies were won at a canter allowing us to soak up the atmosphere, achievement and joy without the usual typical City last minute frayed nerves. Just wonderful!
We did manage a minor "typical City" in the derby, but strange as it feels right now, I actually think giving them the tiniest bit of hope then, made it all the sweeter we then took spurs apart, and they wilted in front of their own fans the following day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.