Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why do they have such a good record in the big games? Or when they are the underdog? Surely the crowd must play a significant role? They seem to lose more games against lower sides when the crowd aren’t up for it than they do against the likes of us.

They consider their biggest 2 rivals to be their derby against Everton and the rags. They drew both against Everton and took one point against the rags (if I remember correctly).

They seem to do well against sides that attack them and play open football. That just happens to usually be better sides. I think they struggle more against the likes of WBA (who have played them 3 times this season, winning 2 and drawing 1) because they defend more deeply and don't try to play such open football. I may be wrong but I think that is more to do with it than their supporters.

Vile, bunch of knob heads, what sort of mentality do you have to have to bring a hammer to a football match, an elderly man in a bad way apparently (maybe him in the video can't make it out) are people really condoning this because a couple of clowns threw some bottles at our team bus

I'm in no way condoning it but it also wasn't just a couple of clowns that attacked the bus. There was hundreds of bottles, cans and stones thrown and the bus partially filled with smoke. The video from inside shows it all. This also isn't an isolated event. Live by the sword and all that

I'm sure someone's mentioned it, but after all the yammering by Utd fans for a decade about Liverpool being their "real rivals", how ironic would it be if the next great rivalry at the top of English footy becomes City v Liverpool and the rags are left out in the cold?

Liverpool is a team that lost to Swansea and were thwarted by a dry pitch at West Brom, when we win at West Ham (and we will) we will be 22 points ahead of them in the league.

I'm not sure they'll be our rivals any time soon, and when they cash in on Salah (and they will) they'll be slugging it out for the fourth place cup next season.

My money is on dust and moths in the Klanfield trophy room come the end of the season.

Vile, bunch of knob heads, what sort of mentality do you have to have to bring a hammer to a football match, an elderly man in a bad way apparently (maybe him in the video can't make it out) are people really condoning this because a couple of clowns threw some bottles at our team bus
Don’t think anyone condoning the assault on elderly man or anyone getting assaulted. It’s disgusting to see a hammer at a football match. But no proof of which set of supporters with the hammer. And as far as a COUPLE of clowns threw bottles get ur facts right before u get on your high horse.

It's the vile bunch of knob head Liverpool fans who have spent the last 30 years chasing fans through Stanley Park with knives, bottles etc that have created this trouble. When you start to 'play' ultras as a fan base and the club have practically backed them, things like this will happen and it will be an innocent that ends up injured 9/10 like when they attack ordinary fans who want no trouble. Whatever people think their are utter scum that support all clubs but they have a big big problem and they know it. I do fear for some of their younger fans who go over their looking for trouble because they won't understand what they are walking into. I've been to a few 'friendly' matches in Italy and they made Millwall look tame.
I hope they DO go over there liking for trouble, they’ll certainly find it and instantly regret it. No police to protect the little scum then.
Hope they get the fcuk kicked out of them.

I hope they DO go over there liking for trouble, they’ll certainly find it and instantly regret it. No police to protect the little scum then.
Police over there are likely to be as eager as the Roma fans to wade in to the ****s.

That's the key thing mate, the police. As you said they won't be witnessing anything.

After what they did our coach i couldn't give a fuckin shit what happens

It's like the school yard. Some cocky little c#nt whose families history was known thinks he runs the yard until the proper nasty bully comes over and kicks f@ck out of them. He's terrorised loads of other kids but cries why me when it comes his way. No one deserves to be beaten or stabbed but don't cry when you brag about your historic atmosphere and welcoming parties and then get smashed. Your violence got English clubs kicked out of Europe and you bricked our fans coaches with kids on 2 seasons ago. Sympathy for the injured but not the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.