Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Stafford J13 to Alsager J16. South of J13 already done. Doing nothing much on multiple junctions for a long time is the problem. They should upgrade between two adjacent junctions quickly and move to the next.
Thanks for the good news lol so a few more years of m6 joy when we don’t use the trains .

Its full, Pick a game Huddersfield or Brighton look at the tickets available and watch blocks appear with the odd seat a disappear over the next 2 weeks. They are odd s/c resales.

Huddersfield has had the same blocks showing for sale for months, yet no tickets at all on sale. The ticket site is crap.

Received this email today Today, 15:22 Seasoncard ticket sales window.

open.aspx

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

We'll be in touch next Tuesday 24th April to provide further information on your exclusive Seasoncard ticket sales window.
So did anyone receive this news about seasoncard ticket sales as I didn’t ?

Think its about time me and my dad moved from the family stand, my sisters moving away to uni this year so she wont be renewing.

Anyone suggest any good areas for atmosphere without having to stand all game? (I would but my dads getting on a bit)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.