Champions League Games 24/25 April

We would have definitely won it this year had the refs been fair. Real/Bayern aren’t at the level they used to be but I’d still fancy real to beat Liverpool at a neutral venue.

See this is what I don't understand about the CL
Madrid have been rubbish yet are now winning.
We can't seem to play poor in this and get away with it. We end up getting thrashed if we do. So what's the difference then are madrid just constantly lucky and get all the decisions, in essence a protected cartel?
And are we just outsiders that they don't want?

Real Madrid are simply ruthless. They're wise enough to lay in wait for your mistake, or they're equally happy taking the game to you and trading punches. Bayern, by contrast, look one-paced.

I don’t give s...t who will get to the finals, as long as they defeat the “one-man red clown team” at the end.

We can't seem to play poor in this and get away with it. We end up getting thrashed if we do. So what's the difference then are madrid just constantly lucky and get all the decisions, in essence a protected cartel?
Pretty well summed it up.

You know all the answers really

Could be teams lift their games against us. There is no doubt we are among the best of europe and everyone wants to beat us. I cant imagine Bayern wasting so many chances against us, they all seem to go in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.