Football is fixed blog

How can anyone say that football isn't fixed when Anthony "Alty Fan" Taylor continues to referee Rag's games, or high profile games that effect the Rag's?

That t**t should be nowhere near their games, and the PiGMOL/FA know it.
I think Alty gets a mention round about 2012 as a new ref and not knowing who the Manc lad supported, he even poses the question is he red or blue?

I, for one, have no doubts whatsoever that the game is riddled with corruption, and long for the day when somebody can provide cast-iron proof to that effect.

When you hear one of the pundits named in the blog talking up a team pre match bet opposite...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn’t believe them if they said the sky was blue, which it isn’t really as there is no such thing as sky, it’s just that the clout blue is refracted more through the atmosphere.
We've a really thick atmosphere and blue travels a fairly winding path through the prism so more of it gets through the nitrogen, oxygen and carbon dioxide atmosphere. Red sunsets and sunrises happen because they're viewed through a lower level of the atmosphere where the gases are different.

Quality tifosi from Inter tonight against Juventus.

2ewywr8.jpg

OK I'll admit I'm on the fence on institutional corruption in English top level football, when you see the decisions which go against us week in week out, it's easy to see where this view comes from, but I'm reluctant to accept that, and am more inclined to believe favouritism exists, which influences referees/officials handling of games. Wrong yes, but not organised corruption.

But as I said, I'm on the fence, so dived into this to have a read. First thing I see is

"We, The Arbitrageurs Of The NeoHyperrealities Of Post-Structuralist Football - Exposing Corruption Since 2006"

Two things jump to mind immediately, first being these folk are so far up their own arses their shoes are butt plugs, and secondly, where is the hard evidence of corruption they have been exposing for 12 years??

But I'll read on and see what they have to say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.